Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability
Free Shipping Included! Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability by Yaesu at The Computer Wiki. MPN: FT-857D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The FT-857D, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal
The FT-857D, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work. Wide frequency coverage, outstandig receiver performance, and the convenience of optional remote-head operation make the FT-857D the expert's choice for high-performance mobile operation! The new FT-857D version includes coverage of the U.S. 60-meter (5 MHz) band, plus the previously-optional DSP circuitry, at no additional cost! Measuring just 6.1" x 2" x 9.2", the FT-857 is the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF up to 100W multimode transceiver! Its rugged case design is a masterpiece of ergonomic design, with often-used switches and knobs conveniently positioned for easy access.
Features & Highlights
- Utilizing an up-conversion architecture for HF with a first IF of 68.33 MHz, the FT-857 features a double-conversion superheterodyne system (triple conversion on FM), with the 2nd IF at 10.7 MHz. Extensive bandpass filtering in the front end, along with careful device selection and gain distribution, yield a receiver system ready for the strong-signal challenges of today's crowded bands!
- Providing transmitter coverage of the HF, 50 MHz, 144 MHz, and 430 MHz Amateur bands, the FT-857 also includes receive coverage on 100 kHz to 56 MHz, 76 to 108 MHz, 118-164 MHz, and 420-470 MHz. Enjoy the excitement of public safety monitoring, along with weather broadcasts, AM and FM broadcasts, aviation communications, as well as the action on the Ham bands!
- The FT-857 provides up to 200 "Main" memory channels, each of which may be named with an Alpha-Numeric label of up to eight characters. These 200 Memories may be separated into as many as 10 Memory Groups of 20 Memories each. For added convenience, you also get a "Quick Memory" and a "Home Channel" on each band, plus ten pairs of band-limit memories, to let you restrict operation to a sub-band, if you like.
- For superior interference rejection and transmitter "talk power," the FT-857's optional DSP circuitry enhances both sides of the communications circuit. The FT-857's DSP Unit features a 24-bit high-tech D/A chip for signal processing. Included are Bandpass Filter, Auto-Notch, and Noise Reduction filters, along with a Microphone Equalizer.
- Ease of operation of the FT-857 is enhanced by the large-diameter (1.7") Main Tuning Dial, similar in size to the tuning knob of many base station rigs. Selectable tuning steps of 2 kHz/4 kHz per revolution allow easy navigation around your favorite bands, while important keys and switches are strategically placed around the front panel for quick access.
|Item Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.2 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: IC-7100, ean: 0702685258607,
Intuitive Touch Screen Interface An amateur radio first! The touch screen interface provides innovative quick and smooth operation for setting various functions and editing memories. Slant Top Controller The slant top controller display faces the ope...
mpn: FT-8900R, ean: 4909959085310,
QuadBand Amateur Ham Radio FM Mobile Transceiver. 10 Meter, 6 Meter, 2 Meter & 70cm Transmit. Full Cross Band Repeat, Remoteable Faceplate, & Full Duplex operation. Requires Optional suitable Antenna(s), & Hookup to 12-14Vdc at least 12 Amps.Transmit...
mpn: SLUSB6PM, ean: 0701630968714,
SignaLink USB for 6-Pin mini DIN What's Included? SignaLink USB main unit Driver mini-CD Internal Jumper wire pin-out instructions (Don't feel like messin' with tiny wires inside? Buy the 6-pin Jumper Module instead.) USB Cable (to the computer) 6-pi...
Receiver Sensitivity(12dB SINAD): Wide band¡Ü0.25¦ÌV ; Narrow band¡Ü0.35¦ÌV Adjacent channel select: Wide band¡Ý70dB ; Narrow band¡Ý60db Intermediation: Wide band¡Ý65dB ; Narrow band¡Ý60dB Spurious rejection: Wide band¡Ý70dB ; N...
mpn: FTM-3200DR, ean: 0702646182231,
The new FTM-3200DR is a ruggedly built yet compact C4FM/FM VHF mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of this exciting new mobile transceiver...
mpn: FT-450D, ean: 4909959124514,
The FT-450D is a compact yet superb HF/50MHz radio with state-of-the-art IF DSP technology configured to provide World Class performance in an easy to operate package. New licensees, casual operators, DX chasers, contesters, portable / field enthusia...
mpn: FTM-100DR, ean: 0788026147687,
The FTM-100DR's Dot-Matrix Display and Single Receiver design make it the ideal radio for both entry level and advanced Digital Radio enthusiasts. The newly designed and compact front display includes a vibrant and highly visible White-LED backlit di...
mpn: TM-V71A, ean: 0019048172761,
The TM-V71A is a true dual-band operation radio so VHF+VHF/VHF+UHF/UHF+UHF operation is possible. The detachable control head is easily connected with the optional remote cable. General Features • High RF Power Output (50W) • 1,000 Multifunction ...
mpn: ZAS-RS-12A, ean: 0701630982345,
Astron 12A linear power supply, 12A ICS 9A continuous, 4-1/2x8x9in.Astron ~Linear power supply, 13.8V, 12A. Ham Guides TM Pocket Reference Card. ...
mpn: FBA_FT-817ND, ean: 0788026092048,
The world's first self-contained, battery-powered, Multi-mode Portable Transceiver covering the HF, VHF, and UHF bands! For more than four decades, Yaesu has been a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance multi-mode base statio...