Audeze SINE On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones with Integrated Lightning Cable for Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad
Free Shipping Included! Audeze SINE On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones with Integrated Lightning Cable for Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad by Audeze at The Computer Wiki. MPN: sine-black-lightning. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It's Audeze SINE goodness plus custom integration designed for Apple users. SINE On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones are the world's first on-ear
Features & Highlights
- The World's First On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones - Experience better bass, better transients, and the lowest distortion through a crafted blend of modern industrial design, top-quality build, and leading edge planar magnetic technology.
- With Lightning Cable for Apple Users - Our 24-bit lightning cable brings a significantly better sound through its built-in amplifier, DAC and DSP that lets you bypass the internal system in your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Also offers a SIRI-compatible microphone for voice calls.
- Customize With The Audeze iOS App - Personalize your music playback with a 10-band equalizer that changes EQ in real time, and refine bass levels and tamp down highs on peaky recordings with the exclusive Audeze iOS app
- Audeze For Everyone - From the makers of the elite Audeze LCD series headphones, the award-winning SINE On-Ear Headphones are the next step up for many conventional headphone users made by the brand everyone is talking about, featuring incredibly accurate, well balanced, distortion-free sound.
- Made in the USA, designed by BMW - SINE On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones are designed, engineered, and assembled in our Southern California factory. Custom aluminum frame, floating headband, and closed-back headphone style designed by our strategic partner Designworks, a BMW group subsidiary. Lightweight, incredibly comfortable, and fold down flat for travel
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|