AnyTone AT-D868UV GPS Version II Upgraded 3100mAh battery Dual Band DMR/Analog 144 & 430 MHz Radio US Seller
AnyTone AT-D868UV GPS Version II Upgraded 3100mAh battery Dual Band DMR/Analog 144 & 430 MHz Radio US Seller by AnyTone at The Computer Wiki. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Functions: • True-2-slot: Provide 2-slot communication which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency; Comply with MOTOTRBO Tier I&II • Power:
Features & Highlights
- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software.
- The AnyTone D868UV GPS "Version 2" Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. The radio has been certified by FCC under Part 90 standards and offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D868UV GPS "Version 2"dual-band DMR/Analog radio, USB Programming Cable and software, Dual Band Antenna, 3100mAh Li-ion Battery, Belt Clip, Charger base and AC Adapter, User's Manual.
- TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz FCC ID:T4KD868UV
|Manufacturer:||Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Publisher:||Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Studio:||Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Item Weight:||0.72 pounds|