5 Pack Baofeng UV-5RTP Tri-Power 8/4/1W Two-Way Radio Transc
Free Shipping Included! 5 Pack Baofeng UV-5RTP Tri-Power 8/4/1W Two-Way Radio Transc by BaoFeng at The Computer Wiki. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Baofeng UV-5RTP is the upgraded version of UV-5R with Tri-Power 8/4/1W. The transcevier is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with
1. The frequncy of the UV-5RTP radio has been set as 140-150/430-440MHz when it manufactured. In order to use the 136-174/400-520MHz, you need to do the factory reset. Press the Menu button, type '40', and then the radio will be reset.
2. Then, please use the the Baofeng official software (Not CHIRP) for programming. It has the page under "other" simply checking the box that says "allow more than 480MHz transmit", and changing the frequency range from 400-520MHz, then click write to radio.
3. If there is any problem of the programming cable, please feel free to contact us. We will provide the best service to our customers.
Software Download: s3.amazonaws.com/sanatop/EB/EB0E09IL/UV-5RTP+Programming+Software.rar
*Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power (8W/4W/1W)
* Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only), 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
* Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
* Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
* 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
* Channel: 128
* Antenna: High gain Dual-Band Antenna
* Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
* Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
* Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
* Built-in VOX Function
* 1750Hz Brust Tone
* LED Flashlight
* Time-out Timer
* Keypad Lock
* Monitor Channel
* Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
* ROGER SET
5x7.4V 1800mAh Li- ion Battery
Features & Highlights
- UV-5RTP is Upgraded version of UV-5R with Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W / 4W / 1W).
- Frequency Range: 65-108 Mhz (Only commercial FM radio reception), VHF: 136-174 Mhz (Rx/Tx), UHF: 400-520 Mhz (Rx/Tx).
- Upgrade the frame material. Metallic, more durable and more fashionable. With full high two colors LCD definition display, the screen exquisite clarity.
- 3 key BFB upgrade to BFB 301. NOTE: Please get the test review video via the link: s3.amazonaws.com/sanatop/EB/EB0E09IL/UV-5RTP+Test+Review.txt
- Factory defaults frequecy is 140-150/430-440MHz (8W Output), please reset the radio to reach 136-174/400-470MHz or program it to reach 470-520MHz.
|Item Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|